- How much does new LSIC cost?
New LSIC costs from 4,5 € to 16 €, depending on your study cycle. Additional issuance partner`s fees apply.
- How long does it take to make a new LSIC?
The making of LSIC usually takes up to 1-2 weeks. The making process starts once order is placed and photo approved.
- What should I do if submitted photo was rejected?
Your photo has not met LSIC photo requirements. Read these requirements carefully and upload a new photo. Once new photo is uploaded the making of your LSIC will resume.
- How will I know that my LSIC is ready?
Once your card is ready at the chosen issuance partner`s branch, you will receive a notice to the e-mail provided during registration. You can also login to your account and follow the status of your card making.
- Why does it take so long to make my LSIC?
If the making of LSIC takes longer than 14 days, contact your higher education institution’s LSIC coordinator immediately.