Grįžti Return

FAQ about LSIC

Frequently asked questions about LSIC.

Information about new LSIC order is here.

My records in the system:

  • System states my name or surname incorrectly (e.g. my surname has changed). How to renew my records?

    You can change your records until the information from your higher education institution has not been received. If the received records are incorrect, please contact your institution’s LSIC coordinator to update your records. Records have to be updated in your institution’s database first afterwards they will be imported into system. user questions:

  • What should I do if I lost my login details?

    You can retrieve your login details here.
  • What should I do if my records in the system are incorrect (name, surname, faculty or study form)?

    Contact your higher education institution’s LSIC coordinator immediately. Once your records are updated you will be informed by an e-mail.

LSIC return:

  • How to return my LSIC?

    Visit your higher education institution’s LSIC coordinator and return the card. You have to do this no later than 30 days until card expires.
    LSIC coordinator’s contacts can be found here.

Other questions:

  • Can I pay for a new LSIC remaking by internet?

    Of course. Use information found on your payment check when paying by internet.